Bringing Hope to Those in Crisis, Hope Provided by Jesus Christ
Helping Those In Need Where Ever They May be
Doing Whatever It Takes, Doing it Simply, Simply Doing It
Straight Ahead Outreach – Taking Back Your Life Inc. (STA)
A 501c3 Nonprofit Public Charity
- Lance Greene/Founder/CEO/Sr. Case Manager – Non-salaried
- Patricia Mishler/V.P./Secretary/Treasurer – Non-salaried
- One Part-time volunteer in Knoxville, TN – Non-salaried
1) Helping Those In Need Where Ever They May be & Where Ever STA may be.
2) STA encourages and teaches those we help, NOT to access the “system” of assistance. What we call “The Chronic Assistance Cycle”. We strive to help them build confidence and do things on their own. STA brings a little Hope to help them make that possible.
4) STA does Whatever It Takes. Literally. No matter what the situation is, STA does Whatever it takes to Help someone in need to focus “Straight Ahead” and ”Take Back Their Life”.
5) Everything STA does is on behalf of Jesus Christ and His Father Jehovah God. In addition, ALL our direction and guidance comes from both of them.
6) Our focus may be on the Homeless, but STA will Help anyone in need to Take Back Their life.
*** Below is a longer statement About STA, You may scroll down to read it all, but, here is the reality of it all…..
STA does Whatever It Takes. Literally.
What more would YOU like to know? If there is something, please, I invite you to give me a call.
Gift Cards are always the best form of Donations to our organization. However, If you would like to Donate to help continue and support what we do then great, if not we will simply do what we can as always.
Our desires and goals are to Prevent the end results of Emotional Damage, which is homelessness and Social Decay.
We, Straight Ahead Outreach (Taking Back Your Life) Inc. (STA) is not here to impress anyone with flash and or hype. We are here, formed and incorporated under the IRS 501c3 code exclusively for charitable purposes providing relief to the poor, underprivileged, distressed and depressed with a focus on the homeless and under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, or corresponding section of any future federal tax code. We are committed 100%.
If you are looking for tons of photos of homeless folks living in their filthy, smelly squalor and videos of the same, you may want to consider another organizations site. We do not believe in that practice.
Those we help…Do Work Hard, Do Get Up and Do Take Back Their Lives.
We are looking for a target market of intense Donors and or Philanthropists who are intensely serious about making an impact. Who, are interested in the FIGHT, The Race, to prevent and even end Emotional Damage, Social Decay, and Homelessness for those who truly want to Take Back Their Lives. We desire to reach donors who are committed to making a positive, continual change in people’s lives for the right reasons. If you are simply wanting a tax deduction, please, we would rather not have your donation. If you want to make an intense difference and get the tax-deduction, then come on in! We look forward to meeting you!
If you would like to help us continue our work then you may click the PayPal Secure Donate button below.
If Not You, Then Who?
We THANK YOU in advance.
**Some photos used on our website are courtesy of: http://www.123rf.com/