Providing Hope In The Midst of Crisis, in Jesus’s name
If you are living, sleeping, and eating in your home or a friends or relatives home, being in a Crisis is bad enough. But, if you are living in the streets and do NOT want to be there, then the term Crisis can take on an entirely even more scary experience and many times life or death scenario.
Our Hope is to prevent the following.
“If Someone is”…………
1) Not knowing “which way to turn”, they are in Crisis.
2) Falling Apart, they are in Crisis.
3) Has not eaten for days, is extremely hungry or dehydrated, they are in Crisis.
4) Harming/Endangering the quality of their life due to excessive use of any types of drugs and or alcohol, they are in Crisis.
5) Has not had a shower for over 3 days and have been on the streets, they are in Crisis.
6) Suicidal, for any reason, they are in Crisis.
7) One of our Friends In Need and unable to get to work for any reason, they are in Crisis.
8) One of our Friends In Need, needs food for their children, they are in Crisis.
9) One of our Friends In Need will miss an important appointment, Doctor, Interview, or anything they deem important to their life, they are in Crisis.
10) About to be homeless or has just found themselves unexpectedly homeless, they are in Crisis.
11) Anyone on the streets, living on the streets who simply do not want to be there, they are in Crisis.
12) Has not been able to launder their clothes for more than two weeks, and they are wearing filth, they are in Crisis.
13) Too scared out on the streets and needs someone to talk to, they are in Crisis.
Yes, they could be someone you know… A young girl or even a younger boy, an elderly woman or man….anyone…….they could even be you one day. Anything, absolutely anything can cause homelessness, even a simple argument between a Husband and Wife or Girlfriend and Boyfriend. Homelessness, poverty, it does not discriminate.