Providing Hope In The Midst of Crisis, in Jesus’s name
Treat a Person As They Are, and They Will Remain As They Are.
Treat Them As They Could Be, & They Will Become What They Should Be.
They may be:
- Seniors or those disabled and on the streets, in assisted living facilities or in their own homes.
- Veterans on the streets or in their own homes.
- They may be Infants who have been abandoned and left at the side of the road to die.
- They may be parents thinking of abandoning their infants.
- They may be ex-cons.
- They may be suicidal.
- They may be as what society labels, alcoholics, drug addicts, former or current prostitutes.
- They may be anyone who is labeled as homeless.
They could simply be anybody. They may be YOU.
*** We will help anyone in need. Although our main focus may be on Jesus’s Sheep, the very poor and Homeless, those we help may also be in homes of their own. Yes, preventing Homelessness. Finding Jesus‘s Lost Sheep. Those who have strayed. (Matthew 10 & Matthew 18: 10-14)